Welcome to the Appleseed's Learning Center family, we're so happy to have you
Serving the families of Philadelphia since 2017
Our story started in 2017 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Our love for children, hope to better the future, and love we have for our community brought us to where we are today. We always provide the upmost care and attention to our little ones to ensure a solid foundation for their education and development.
We understand entrusting your little ones with others can be a difficult decision to make, but we let our facility and programs speak for themselves. With various daily programs for children starting at 6 weeks old, our staff greets each child with energy, excitement and a ceaseless responsibility to their care. On top of our daily programs, we also have a summer camp program where we take out little ones on various educational and fun chaperoned field trips.
Our facility features multiple spacious classrooms, a computer lab, and beautifully hand-painted murals throughout the building’s interior and exterior. We also have a spacious outdoor playground area, equipped with multiple play structures, and various outdoor activities.
To make early childcare easily accessible and equally affordable to all families, we have partnered with the Child Care Information Center (CCIS). We are also Keystone STARS partners with the Pennsylvania Department of Education. We also accept all forms of subsidies. We want all children to have access to care in a safe, respectful environment in which they are learning new things every day to support their current and future successes in school and in life.
We want the best for all of our little ones here at Appleseed’s, so we also provide assistance and necessities for families in need. We provide transportation to and from our facility, free diapers and wipes, as well as meals, and a children’s closet with new and gently used clothes.
- We believe that each child has a unique personality, and should feel comfortable expressing it.
- Each child has the right to development at his/her own capability and speed.
- Each child is encouraged to become the very best person that they’re capable of becoming.
- We believe that each child has the right to grow up and learn in a wholesome, friendly, and respectful environment.
- We also believe that early learning stages of a child’s life has the greatest impact on their future learning experience, and attitude about life.
- To provide a safe, healthy, clean and secure learning environment.
- To encourage each child’s potential through developmentally appropriate activities.
- To encourage each child to use their problem-solving and creative minds through an educational environment that inspires academic excellence and active learning.
- To promote a positive attitude towards school and learning, which lays a solid foundation for experiences in their future educational years, as well as at home and in the community.
Witness core memories in the making
Based in Pennsylvania, for the love of children
Hours of Operation
6:30am – 6:00pm
Weekends – [Closed]
Phone: (215) 223-0333
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania